Sunday, January 24, 2016

YOU WERE BORN WITH A SPEAKING VOICE

“You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.” ― Rumi
We all have a voice and a message, we need to find it, hone it and fly with it! I love speaking! It has been a passion and my interest from an early age, it took me into the literary and deabting society in my school and made me participate in different extra-curricular activity such as debates, reccitiation of poems and memory verses as a young boy.I believe this was fueled mainly among others by the fact that I watched my erudite and amiable grandfather, now late hold audiences spell bound with his compelling and humorous speeches.

 Fast forward many years now, I am a young man, Engineer and Inspirational blogger blessed with a wonderful voice and a great love for speaking and I must have gotten close to hundreds of compliments from different spheres about my unique 'baritone' voice, I always give the glory to God, and I have always asked mentors and wondered more how to hone my speaking gifts and put my voice to its greatest use. This has led me on a journey and it gets promising and interesting by the day.

This blog is part of this journey. It is a journey to help answer questions as regards public speaking, going from FREE to FREE, Speaking etiquette,personal and professional speaking tips from around the web and also wealth of wisdom from highly paid speakers and a great networking opportunity for other speakers around the world.

Let's Rock It!

 Emmanuel Ayeni
Toastmaster,Lifecoach,Engineer and Entrepreneur

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this blog will be a great resource for upcoming and established speakers to up their game, make more booking and earn higher income.

    ReplyDelete